Instrument Panel Cover 1947 Stinson 108

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Mike
 Mike
(@mhorvathrogers-com)
Topic starter  

Hello...first post to this forum...unable to figure out how to post pics...please advise, thank you.

Carsten H. Hauge
(@carl)
Estimable Member

At the bottom of the "reply" box click on the paper clip symbol attach files segment and post directly from your camera or files.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mhorvathrogers-com)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the response....but on my tool bar the paper clip shows "insert/edit link"...I don't want to do either...just post pics..guess I'm just getting old...there is nothing to click on that shows i'm able to post pics.

ReplyQuote
Carsten H. Hauge
(@carl)
Estimable Member

The "insert/edit link" appears under the small rectangular "Title* " box. "

ReplyQuote
Will Ware (Webmaster ISC)
(@stinsono)
Reputable Member Admin

@Mike, sorry its a problem with the software, a license expired, trying to fix it now. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mhorvathrogers-com)
Topic starter  

Hello...my friend has the original instrument panel cover from his father's 1947 Stinson 108.  I would like to restore it for him as his father passed away ,( was a veteran), and he would really like to keep it as a remembrance. It will be a wall display and as such I would like to purchase the bezels, faceplates, needles, etc of the gauges that were on the instrument panel.  I don't need any working gauges, just parts for the display. This panel has 11 cutouts for the gauges and it looks like 2 small cutouts on the far left side for dials, although he covered those over with a flight checklist, so I'm not sure what happened there.  Anyway, if someone could direct me to a source I would appreciate it.   Thank you for your time.

Mike.

ReplyQuote
Share: